Digital Workshop Privacy Statement
Privacy & Cookies
We respect your right to privacy. We will never sell your name to a third party without your given consent.
Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this page to describe when and how we collect and use your information.
Collection of Personal Information
- On our website, we ask for personal information from those who download and/or install our evaluation software. You are not required to provide personal information.
- When you place an order with us, we collect information about you, including
your name, address and credit card information. This information is necessary
in order for us to process and complete your order. Where you place an
order online your details will be processed by a reputable online payment
provider as detailed at the checkout.
We do not retain or store your financial information. We use only reputable online payment providers to process both online and telephone/mail order credit card payments. We currently use Paypal. Any financial details stored by these online payment providers are stored subject to PCI DSS regulations.
By placing your order you will automatically become a registered user of our software. If you did not buy the software from us you will need to contact sales to register should you wish to be eligible for reduced cost upgrades.
- Product registration information includes the product acquired as well as your name, address, and e-mail address and telephone number. Product upgrade pricing and some special offers are only available to registered users.
- Digital Workshop may, at its discretion, require that all those who wish to use its pre-release software (beta) to provide Digital Workshop with their name and e-mail address. Digital Workshop may also choose to prevent beta versions of its software from installing or running if such information is not provided to us.
Beta Test Software
Anonymous Information Collection
- Website and FTP site visits
- Digital Workshop collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Web and FTP sites.
- This site no longer uses "cookies" except to temporarily store information you have placed in the shopping basket.
Any cookies used by this site are session only - that is, they only exist while you are on this site. Once you close your browser they are destroyed.
Use of Personal Information
Digital Workshop may use personal information that it has collected to:
- Provide you with notices of new information that may be of use or interest to you.
- This may include newsletters, tutorials, website update notices, or notification on the availability of new products, product updates, maintenance releases, and beta versions of products.
- Warn you of the impending termination of the trial period of evaluation versions of our software.
- To ensure you are not left without usable software at a critical moment.
- Register licensed copies of the product in your name.
- We do not keep credit card information as part of your product registration.
- Determine your eligibility to receive product support on evaluation versions of our software.
- At our discretion.
Review, Change, and Correction of Personal Information
You may review, change, correct, or remove any personal information including the permitted uses of your personal information by contacting us at:
Mansley Business Centre
Timothy's Bridge Road
Tel: +44 (0)844 822 3945 (US and Canada, dial 011 44 844 822 3945)
Fax: +44 (0)1789 298056
You may contact Digital Workshop at the above address with enquiries or complaints regarding your data or the use thereof. Digital Workshop is committed to responding to all such contacts in a prompt and responsible manner.